Friday, June 26, 2009

I Came back from Kampung! XD

Hi peoples! Long time no see. Yea yea, i know many of my "fans" out there are worried bout me and wondering much about what im doing. LOL! I sound like some artiste don't I? Anyways, just finished my finals or rather finished long time ago and my sem break is going to finish.

First of all, I will talk about the Genting trip. Nice arrangement with many nice people along the trip. Enjoyed the trip overall though I lost my voice and got slight sun burn. The Dotards including me are basically just playing pool and snooker almost the whole time on the 1st day. Then we watched Blood. Nice movie with not so nice story line and a little too much effects on the blood and too much fights but its the nature of anime based movies, so i would give that show a 6.5/10 overall.

2nd day. Fast right? LOL. We had outdoor theme park the whole morning and afternoon after having Marybrowns with Ken, Jack and Ryan. Picture explains everything i guess






In the pic you can see the peoples. Lazy to write names just comment yourselves la ok? LOL


After some awesome rides which includes all the 5 Stars rating rides or rather 5 Flowers? Yea, after those rides which includes the awe-some-O Space Shot (gotta give credit to Su Kheng and Jenn for giving me the guts to ride on this 2 years ago =D) we went for Sungai Rejang ride where some people didnt went and prefered Mc Donalds instead. So the Dotards and Seng Yang gang went for it. Quite a relaxing ride and cooling and refreshing and etc. (once again, malas =P).

The fun part is the night part. Went to Nicole's room to play some UNO with some friends (yeap, we played UNO in genting. I know i know..... XD). Quote of the night was "Where do aeroplanes usually land?" (sorry pauline!!!! its a joke!). Ok later, we proceed to Safari Disco which i illegally went in cause it was 18 and above. Enough said, drank some chivas, got really high and went to the dance floor with friends. Many body contacts and eye contacts and everything basically. I even contacted with the lited ciggarette bud! Ouch! It was really painful.

Went back to the hotel at 3.30am +/- and i straight away slept soundly cause quite drunk and tired that night, or rather day? When i was dreaming of hot girls, i felt a hit on my foot and someone just pulled my blanket off. Luckily i was wearing pants. Imagine i was having a wet dream? HAHAHA! Just some crap. And lights were on and guess what? SURPRISE! My birthday tart arrived with a bunch of friends singing the birthday song. Thank you thank you thank you. It was really unexpected cause my birthday was far from there. Annways, picture for the day was....



The tart was fantastic. Thank you!

Day 3. Its just go home time. Even snooker-ed for one last time before going off. Hugged afew people and everyone left.

THE END OF GENTING TRIP


This is going to be a long post since i promised many people of updating my bloggggg. So, bear with it la ok? LOL.


Today was another bday party for me. Woke up at 8.30 morning cause my dog didnt made the morning call. Drove with full speed which my Proton Wira 1.3 (M) can reach up to 160 km/h. Moral for the outing today is, my freaking car can reach up to 160 although the whole car was shaking. LOL. Enough said, met up with Xiu Qi, Nicole, Shereen, Pauline, Ryan and Ken at Esso at 9.30am. Went to the so called very nice Bak Kut Teh shop. It was indeed very nice as mentioned in the journey with jason (a programme which hunts food in Wah Lai Toi i think). No pics unfortunately for the BKT. Xiu Qi as a Klang lang didnt eat the meat!!! What the hell right? Just drank the soup and ate rice. No big eaters today cause Jack, with his quote "Cant imagine a porkless life" didnt came. So I was the tong sampah makanan for the day. Bloated after the supa dupa heavy breakfast.


Went to Aeon Klang for the 1st time where Xiu Qi was so desperately on eating Mill Wheel (desert shop which features their snow deserts). It was indeed nice. I will make a brief explanation about the deserts. It's actually a flavoured block of ice where they shave it according to flavours you want and then they add stuffs like nata de coco, chocolate syrup and fruits and many more according to whatever you order. Pictures!!!



My vanilla chocolate,perfecto!!!



Mango Wok something.



Mocha Wok with green tea ice cream with a twist of Red beans


My artistic shot of Nicole. I kinda like this picture and her smile is as natural as always =D

Hum Sup shot 1




Hum Sup Shot 2


Kap Lui~

After Wheel Mill, we went to Green Box and sang for 3 hours. The typical Dotards are always doing stupid things just as we did in Genting Trip. Stuffs like singing untill dont know lyrics then lalallala or will just grumble seomthing whenever the song is rapping or when its Jay Chou singing. XD One nice song was Cinta Melodi. Everyone sang happily. Even sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Thank you thank you thankyou! We sang my favourite song, It's My Life, the SMK BUD(4) Prom night song. Woo hoo! (credits to my band, Joey - the leng zai singer, Wei Ee - the humble drummer, Kent - the awe-some-0-est bassist i ever met at school, John Ling - THE icon guitarst and me - guitars. yup its random but this is what i thought of when Its My Life was playing =D)

Ran out of some voice after Its My Life. The best part was really Xui Qi, we sang 3 hours she eat hours. That was where I realise shes a better junk food eater than me. No wonder shes full of junk. XD JOKING!


Hum Sup shot 3



Groupie pic


Final Picture for the day

Ok thats all for now. Will blog more. Oh yea, I will promise a short musical song for the next post. Be sure to catch up!

For now, I would like to pay some respect to the Pop Legend, Michael Jackson who passed away this morning 5.30am Malaysia time. You will be forever loved and remembered. You were and are my music influence now and forever. Thank you for the awesome songs written along with kick ass dance. Thank you and may you Rest In Peace...............

Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009 )













3 comments:

sherwen said...

WHEEEEEEEEE. finally :D

_chien said...

WOOHOOO!! WELCOME BACK.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!

Kent said...

jeffrey.. so many lenglui